Growing up, dyeing Easter Eggs was always a must with my family. Even now that my sister and I live elsewhere I've heard stories that Mom still colors a few and hides them around the house for Dad to find. Celebrating holidays to the fullest extent is basically in my blood. I couldn't let a Weekend Inspiration post go by ignoring it!
1. These Easter Egg cookies are gorgeous. A different kind to decorate!
2. A perfect shabby-chic way to give old plastic eggs a new life.
3. These paper napkin covered eggs are gorgeous and quick. No one would know it took no time at all...
4. Leave it to the Pioneer Woman to create Rice Krispie Treat easter eggs.
5. Remember those salt dough ornaments everyone loved at Christmas? Don't retire it yet!
6. Embroidery floss + balloons + glue= floss eggs
7. I would make this garland, but I'm pretty sure if Home Depot sees me go near the paint samples again they will call security.
8. These braided eggs look amazing, but also a lot of work. I let you know if I figure out a lazy way to accomplish the look.
Are you already preparing for Easter? What's your favorite way to decorate eggs? I'd love to know!