Monday, September 16, 2013

New Apartment Tour!



I've now lived in my new place for just shy of a month. It's been an interesting month; I've had electrical problems, plumbing issues, and some other little things that have made me think it might be an interesting year. Aside from those things, I LOVE the location and the lay out. I thought it might be fun to give you a little glimpse of the empty apartment through this little video I recorded for a friend the very first day I was here.


It cut me off a little at the end (let's be honest, I wasn't even really sure I was recording). Since this video was made, I'm happy to say I now have a bed AND a couch. Because those are things grown-ups have. Still working on the rest of it... 

Any suggestions? I'd love to know what you think!

Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts or subscribe using the buttons on the top right so we can get together again soon. Thanks friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...