Monday, January 27, 2014

A New Love: Craftsy

Hi Y'all! It's been a minute since my last post (and by a minute I mean a few weeks) but not for lack of ideas or enthusiasm. Do you ever have something you're so excited about that you don't know how to fully convey your sincere appreciation? I hope so because then you'll understand my feeling while I'm telling you about my new favorite time-spend: Craftsy.

Craftsy Logo

What is Craftsy? A little crafter heaven. On a website. For reals. Check it out. What makes it so awesome? First there is a blog section with a ton of ideas, tips, patterns, and anything else you can think of related to crafting. Second, it's a store with great craft supplies and not terrible prices for the quality. They always seem to have a sale going which helps too. Third, and my personal favorite, CLASSES. You can learn a lot from the internet but it's not always easy to keep it organized and it's easy to get overwhelmed. Craftsy has a ton of classes at varying prices, including free mini classes. I just signed up for this one and can't wait to try it out.

If you're looking for some inspiration, or just a tune up to your skills this is a great way to spend a few hours and still feel like you're accomplishing something. If you've always been interested in picking up certain skills but don't have time for a public class schedule or want to teach yourself, this might work for you.

Craftsy in no way sponsored this post, I just think it's really cool and you might enjoy knowing about it. If you do sign up, please tell me what classes you take or what you end up making. I'd love to know!

Sheila

P. S. It's too cold in South Carolina. What is this about!?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts or subscribe using the buttons on the top right so we can get together again soon. Thanks friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...