It's been an insane week preparing for a huge work event. The good news is that because of all the extra time spent at work now, later there will be much, much less. Things will calm down just in time for me to take a quick trip to Florida for Mother's Day. I can't wait to spend the say relaxing and spoiling Mom! Here's a few of my favorite ideas for Mother's Day gifts from around the internet:
1. Can you believe this basket is made from paper flowers? Gorgeous AND long lasting!
2. These sweet topiaries are perfect for a Mom with simple, classic taste.
3. If your family is spread out all over the place, your Mom would loves this bracelet to reflect each person's location.
4. How charming are these mini-birdhouse key holders?
5. A DIY coffee scrub for the Mom who's all about the beauty products... and caffeine.
6. A fold-over clutch can be personalized for any style.
7. This flower monogram would impress any Mom!
8. Sharpie mugs have been around for a little while but would be a simple, customizable treat.
Have you already made or gotten your Mom something? Do you give gifts to other important women in your life on Mother's day? I'd love to know!