Friday, August 9, 2013

Weekend Inspiration: Cars

Happy Friday! As of yesterday, I'm officially in Florida for at least a few days visiting my family. It's just as hot as I always remembered, but also just as pretty. And of course it's wonderful to see the fam. Dad already made his big eggs and hash browns breakfast and Mom is putting me to work in her kindergarten classroom. Should be fun! With the road trip down here, plus the anniversary of Life Day on Monday, I feel the only truly appropriate theme for this Weekend Inspiration is cars. Eh?



This blog is written in Hungarian, so you might have to translate it (by you, I mean Google) but these little tp roll cars were too cute to pass up.


Now that you've made your own cars, put them to use on this little track made from a cardboard box.


Trick kids into eating healthier! Apple and grape fruit cars.


Turn your little guy or girl's foot print into a little hotrod.


Cut a pool noodle in half to make this race car track. http://makezine.com/craft/car_craft_caddy/


My favorite part of this washi tape race track is definitely the shadow buildings up on the wall. Details.


Easy, quick clothespin cars would be a great impromptu rainy day activity.


These car cupcakes are gorgeous. They are like baby works of art.

I have a project I've roped my Mom into helping me with so I'm excited to share that with you soon. What are you up to this weekend? Anything exciting? I'd love to know!

Sheila :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts or subscribe using the buttons on the top right so we can get together again soon. Thanks friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...