Friday, August 23, 2013

Weekend Inspiration: Where am I?

Whoa. This week has been a total whirlwind. I'm all moved in to my new apartment in Greenville,  SC and already started my new job. WHAT?


My apartment is so much bigger than I thought it would be, which is amazing accept my budget for furnishing and whatnot has not expanded accordingly.  The only furniture I have right now is my suitcase coffee table and an air mattress. Sooo... I guess I need to get on that. My kitchen looks like it's in a completely different apartment since I already have most of that stuff. 

I'm typing all of this on my phone at the moment; I haven't had a chance to connect the internet yet. I hope you all can forgive me for the lack of real posts lately and rest assured that many, MANY fun projects are on the way. I just finished one last night I'm excited to share with you.

Any advice on the Greenville Area? Or on the overwhelming process that is furnishing an entire apartment? Words of encouragement? I'd love to know!

Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts or subscribe using the buttons on the top right so we can get together again soon. Thanks friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...