Well, this time last week we were just getting over a 3 day snow break. Today, it was 70 degrees outside. It's nice to be able to walk outside again but I have to be honest and say I miss it a little bit. With memories of sleeping in and watching the snow fall still in my head, the weekend inspiration is snow days! Since many parts of the country still have a few months of cold left it's got to be relevant to someone still...
1. Snow day popcorn is everything you need. And by that I mean white chocolate nutmeg.
2. This cozy cartoon is everything I want on a snow day.
3. If you're in a place that doesn't normally get snow you can make the most out of it for the time being by making a duct tape sled.
4. Warm your bones with a caramel apple cider cocktail.
5. If you'd rather not eat the snow, can you paint with it instead.
6. Macaroni snowflakes would be adorable to make with kids or as simple snow party decorations.
7. When life gives you snow, turn it into snow cream.
Is it sunny and warm where you are or is it still snowy? How is your favorite was to spend a snow day? I'd love to know!