I thought it would be fun to share a subject with you that's near and dear to my heart: happiness.
As you've already heard, I'm not totally certain what is happening after my service term ends in less than a week. I'm all packed up for the most part with most everything in storage, including the majority of my crafting goodies. I've made a few projects ahead of time in anticipation, but I'm guarding them like tiny baby birds and only letting them leave the nest one at a time. For the next few weeks, pickings around here may be a little slim BUT I promise to make up for it with all kinds of awesomeness once I get settled on the other side of this hurdle. So please stay with me. I need you in my life!
In the meantime, let's get back to talking about happiness.
1. Little kids wearing sunglasses
2. Elderly people holding hands
3. The word "frolic" or the action, for that matter
4. When I trip but don't completely fall (Take THAT, gravity!)
5. A random call or text from an old friend
6. Breakfast food
7. Thinking I ran out of something, and realizing there is one left
8. When my current jam comes on the radio
9. Finding heart-shaped things in nature
10. Sidewalk chalk
11. Anything in miniature form
12. A happy news article
13. A good hair day
14. Getting to wear the same outfit 2 days in a row because I won't be seeing the same people
15. Thinking something must be done, then remembering I already did it
16. Afternoon walks
17. Randomly thinking about Christmas
18. Surprise free food
19. Finding something that was lost
20. Having the right thing to say at the right time
What would you have on your list of everyday things that make you happy? Would any of these make your list? I'd love to know!
P.S. If you're interested in more on everyday happiness, you should check out the book One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voscamp. A friend gave it to me a while ago and I've loved it ever since.